August 10, 2011

A Birthday Bib

Jayna will most definitely need this for the cake smash!
This was my first-ever attempt at making a bib.  I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted it to look like other than the 1.  The ruffle just sort of came to me as I got going.  I simply traced one of her bibs onto my fabric and went from there.  If I had more time I would make another one and take into account seam allowances.  This one fits but is just a wee bit smaller than I would like.  It will work though!

3 comments:

SV said...

I think it turned out great! We just celebrated the big 1 in our house...wish I'd found you sooner ;-)

Anonymous said...

That is super cute! I just got done posting a birthday shirt for my little guy! It is on my blog if you want to check it out...mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com Hope you have a fun party!

Cindy Groh said...

She is adorable. She's 11 by now, those are fun times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...